MR. S. NANDAKUMAR
Bombay Test House Private Limited, is Promoted by Mr. S.Nandakumar, (53) self made first generation entrepreneur, hailing from Tamilnadu. Completed his Bachelors’ from Madras University and Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from Annamalai University. He worked in Pharmaceutical Industry for nearly 10 years (1982-1992) including Cipla, at Mumbai and become an entrepreneur during the year 1992 and engaged in Starch Industry at Salem. T.N. During the year 2002, he promoted Italab Salem Private Limited, at Salem Tamilnadu as Managing Director along with Ms. Suzanne Nanji, the only daughter of Dr. H.R. Nanji who founded Italab Private Limited at Mumbai during the year 1948, pioneers in the field of Testing and Inspection. Also served as Executive Director of Italab Private Limited, Mumbai between 2005 to 2011 and instrumental for achieving ISO 9001, CPCESA, MoEF, EIC, FDA and other Approvals and currently running a Web Portal namely www.testing-needs.com India’s first B2B Portal dedicated to Laboratory Network at Mumbai.
He has worked at various institutes in various levels, the notable positions are:
- Mr. S. Nandakumar is a IRCA Certified Lead Auditor of Quality Management System, according to ISO: 9001:2008 & ISO 19011:2002
- Completed short term Training Programme on “Lab Quality Management System & Internal Audit as per ISO/IEC 17025” organized by Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI), Govt of India, conducted by NIFTEM and Quality Council of India (QCI).
- Also participated in the Work Shop on “Accreditation Criteria for Inspection Bodies on ISO 17020:2012” Organized by Institute of Quality, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Completed Certificate Course on “SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT” conducted by MSME Technology Development Centre, Agra under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India.
- Also participated in 2nd National Conclave for Laboratories Organized by NABL (Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India) and Confederation of Indian Industry.